I really enjoyed learning about clinical decision support systems. It is interesting to see the different systems available for use and the different options available. I learned quite a bit about several different CDSS, and in fact had a difficult time deciding which one I wanted to critique. I talked with several MD's & PA's after this section and wound up discovering quite a few more options. I had hoped by speaking with them, I could narrow down my choice on which system I may want to purchase in the near future. Instead I found I wanted to use many of them. I will have to wait and see if I get the opportunity to work with more of these systems as I continue my education. Hopefully an increased exposure will allow me to make a knowledgeable choice of a CDSS for use in my practice.
No comments:
Post a Comment