Module 3
On the personality quiz, my strongest attribute was Linguistic with Logical-Mathematical & Interpersonal tied, and musical only one point lower. My lowest scored attribute was Body Kinesthetic. I am really surprised by some of the results, because I do not enjoy math at all, but I do like things to be logically sound. Also the musical attribute really surprised me, because I do not have a musical/artistic bone in my body. I cant play an instrument, read music, sing or draw a picture. Oh well at least the right side of my brain works!!
The technologies that I might incorporate into my personal learning regime are things like pod casts because of the different avenues this venue can have. Learning through current technology and things likes virtual reality simulation are very interesting. I enjoy learning and I actually like using new technology after I have been through the learning curve associated with it. Technology advances will continue to impact not only the way we learn, bu the way the medicine is practiced and obtained. It is imperative to stay on top of these advances in order to better serve our patient population.
I Couldn't Resist
11 years ago

Good summary, and well done. While you may not like math, the concepts of organization and sequences may appeal to your learning styles. it sounds like you have a wide range of learning styles, and you have addressed them well.
ReplyDelete